GENERAL COMMENTS: Strictly follow the guidebook, taking into consideration the following:
1. Approval Sheet - leave it blank especially the Members of the Panel - to be determined during the oral presentation.
2. Research Proposal - leave it blank or do not provide it since the study is still in the proposal stage.
3. Table of Contents - need to be included in the proposals, including the list of figures, tables
4. Chapter 1 - Explicitly explain the rationale of the study - why there is a need to undertake the study; specify the issues/concern or problem to be solved; Research Objectives - should be linked to the title of the study
5. Chapter 2 - proper APA citation; Cited sources should be reflected in the List of References
6. Citation versus List of References - missing cited authors in Chapters were not mentioned in the list of references. Hard copies of the journal articles were not cited and listed in the references. One thesis (abstract) relevant/related to the study is still a requirement to be part of the submission
7. Wikipedia as a source of information is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
8. Chapter 2 - Synthesis - proper citation/sources; Conceptual Framework - explain the framework.
Civil Engineering - 3 pages (As of 8 September 2019)