CE/EE RESEARCH 5: Preparation for the Oral Title Defense, first week of September
AS WE HAVE DISCUSSED DURING THE CLASS THIS WEEK, the following reminders should be taken seriously towards timely submission of your research outputs.
(1) Bring your own personal e-copy or hard copy student of the Research Report Writing Guidebook. This will be inspected randomly every meeting.
(2) For those groups who will continue their research proposals submitted in Research 1, finalize it and incorporate the comments and suggestions that mentioned during the class such as: citation, APA referencing (reflect the links of the websites or digital object identifier links (doi) where the journal articles were retrieved). Be consistent in text citation and the list of references. Be reminded of the minimum of 2 journal articles and one (1) thesis as references, but are encourage to included more reference materials that are relevant to the group's topic. Submit the revised version of the proposal on or before 16 August 2019, Friday).
(3) For those groups who will change their research proposals, your group should prepare Chapters 1-3. Chapter 2: Related Review of Literature should be submitted on or before 16 August 2019, Friday).
(4) For those who want to regroup, the maximum number of members is 5, however 6 members is allowed provided it was approved by the adviser. Regrouping is the responsibility of the students concerns - either mixing with Blocks 1 and 2. Lower number of members is also allowed.
(5) Each group is encouraged to come-up with a back-up of the second proposal (brief literature review and rationale of the proposal, including objectives), in case the first proposal will not be approved by the Panel during the oral presentation. This should be submitted on the date of the submission of the final proposal by the end of August 2019.
(6) Upon submission of the proposals, the recommended/suggested Adviser of the group should be identified. Note that the Adviser should acknowledge the research proposals.
(7) All final copies of the research proposals will be collected not later than 29 August 2019. Non-submission will automatically NOT INCLUDED in the schedule for the oral title defense to be set in the first week of September (tentative September 6, 2019).
(8) Visit the website on a regular basis. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to bring your concerns during the class or email or post your messages in the course bar link as indicated above.
Leave a Reply.