The groups from the Civil Engineering Department will have the morning slot, while the groups from the Electrical Engineering Department will take the afternoon time.
AGAIN, FOR THOSE GROUPS WHO DID NOT SUBMIT THEIR REVISED MANUSCRIPTS ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, 20 JULY 2018 WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE ORAL DEFENSE!!! IN ADDITION, DISTRIBUTION OF THE MANUSCRIPTS TO THE PANEL OF EXAMINERS SHOULD BE DONE, ON OR BEFORE 20TH JULY AS WELL. GRADE DEDUCTION WILL APPLY FOR THOSE WHO WILL SUBMIT THEIR MANUSCRIPTS TO THE PANEL OF EXAMINERS ON THE DAY OF THE DEFENSE.
Each group is allotted for a 15-minute power point presentation. Use the 7-line rule in presenting your research proposal. Just present the summary of Chapters 1 to 3, highlighting the rationale of your research, research objectives/research problems, synopsis of the literature review and the methodology.
As a reminder, your second research proposal will be available in case your first proposal will not be approved by the Panel of Examiners. The contents of the Abstract Proposal is posted already.
The list of the groups and research proposals will be posted very soon and it also indicate the sequence of presentation. In other words, the first group in the list will present first and then the next group on the list.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to post a message or email at: email@example.com.
NOTE: For EE groups, final arrangement for the food and tokens for the Members of Examiners will be discussed on Monday morning.
CIVIL ENGINEERING GROUP:
1. Design, Development and Evaluation of Material Recovery Facility in Romblon State University-College of Engineering and Technology (RSU-CET)
2. Effect of Marble NanoParticles on the Strength of Cement Mixes
3. Improvement of Water Irrigation System in Barangay Gabawan, Odiongan, Romblon
4. Effectiveness of Coffee Ground as Natural Admixture in Concrete
5. Initial Environmental Examination of Romblon State University-AGPUDLOS Development Project
6. Use of Epoxy Coated Bamboo Reinforcement Soaked in Seawater as Replacement for Steel in Concrete
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING GROUP:
1. Development of Urine-Powered Lighting System in Romblon State University-College of Engineering Restroom
2. Design and Development of a Solar-Powered Automated Fish Feeder Machine using Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM)
3. Design and Development of Salt Water Battery for Smart Phone Charging and Emergecny LED Lightings
4. Design and Development of ThermoElectric Generator Panel Using Solar Heat for Remote Areas Lighting
5. Development and Testing of an Automated Solar-Powered Trickle Irrigation System
6. Design and Development of Wire Temperature and Overload Monitoring in Residential Electrical Panel
7. Design and Development of Wind Turbines for Motor Boats