This is to reiterate my discussion during the class, the important things to be considered in writing up your report and in preparation of your power point presentation materials.
A. FINAL REPORT CONTENT AND FORMAT
1. Minimum of 10 pages
2. Letter Size/Short Bond Paper
3. Border line, 1 inch in all sides of the paper
4. Double space, 11-12 font size
5. Photos with caption/description - only 2 photos maximum per page. Collage is not allowed
6. Minimal design for the cover page, indicating the group number, list of members and year/block and class time schedule
7. Follow the basic rules in technical report writing that is: it contains the following: table of contents including annexes, title of table or figures, paging, and all the headings listed in the template should be included in the report.
8. In your analysis, it is recommended to "tell a story". Discuss them in details and incorporate those knowledge you learned from the class. BE INNOVATIVE in presenting the data or information by using graphs or charts and tables, or even process diagram or flow chart.
9. A list of references should be part of the report. This is only shows that some of your information were taken from the website or other sources (books, technical papers, handouts, interviews, etc.)
10. A print of the power point presentation (2 slides per page) should be included in the report. Black and white print is recommended.
11. The report should be binded by a PVC spiral material and will be handed over prior to the oral presentation. Late submission will not be allowed to present their reports.
B. POWER POINT PRESENTATION/SLIDE PRESENTATION MATERIALS
1. Use a simple design template with 3 maximum colors
2. Only include the summary of the report. Not all the information in the report will be reflected in the slide presentation.
3. Pictures/photos/graphs/charts are recommended to be incorporated in the presentation to enhance visual presentation
3. Indicate in one slide the contributions/tasks of each member in the preparation of the report and PPP materials.
4. All members will present and questions will be asked for each member.
5. Maximum of 10 minutes for the oral presentation and 5-10 minutes for the Q/A.
You can submit a draft report for review prior to finalization/binding to ensure the completeness of the report.