JUST TO REITERATE OF WHAT WE HAVE DISCUSSED during our first meeting this week, please be reminded of the following tasks:
(1) Every student should have an e-copy or hard copy of the Course outline and Syllabus. This will be inspected in the next meeting.
(2) Every student should have an e-copy or hard copy of the Research Report Writing Guidebook. This will be inspected randomly every meeting.
(3) Every student should read Chapter 1 of the prescribed textbook of Paler-Calmorin and Calmorin (2007). Try to answer the exercises.
(4) Every student should have an e-copy or hard copy of the hand-outs. Read and understand the contents of these materials. If you have questions, you can raise them during the class.
(5) Handouts #1 and #2 are already available for download. Each of this handout bears the instructions for the Assignments which are due on 19 and 28 August 2019. Visit the course bar link at the top of the website.
NOTE: Visit the website on a regular basis!