Enrolled students should now identify their advisers. There will be two groups (compose of 5 members) and the groups should decide which of the following topics will be pursued.
Otherwise, if you change your topic, you have to submit your new proposals (Chapters 1, 2 and 3) on or before 14 December 2018 with the approval from the adviser of your choice. The groupings will be based on your liking - which means you have to decided by your own based on the proposed topics below:
1. Thermal and Acoustic Properties of ParticleBoard Made from Paper and Plastic Bond with Epoxy Resin ( Morales, Dannah Cae G.)
2. Guidelines of Safety Precautions in Building Construction ( De Roxas, Marvin B.)
3. Proposed Concrete Water Reservoir for the Small Community: A case study of Barangay Balogo (Lutaya, Shela)
4. Shear and Tensile Strenght of an Interlocking Domed Hollow Blocks (Barrios, Anna Justine; Fontamillas, Iris Gabriel; and Mangaring, Diwata)
5. Assessment of Road User's Awareness on Strategies for Controlling Road Traffic Accidents at the Town Proper of the Municipality of Odiongan, Romblon (Fababeir, Arlene G; Forcado, Maria Odessa M; and Relox, Maria Carla M.)
Please provide updates of the status of the final topic selected by the group. The class will meet every Thursday or Friday, 9:00-12:00 AM at CET07.
Leave a Reply.