THIS IS TO REMIND THE CLASS that the final submission of Chapters 1, 2 and 3 is set on Saturday, 23 March 2019. This is in preparation for the oral presentation on 30 March 2019.
Non-submission of these chapters will not allow you to present your research proposal. THUS, YOU WILL BE WITHDRAWN FROM THE CLASS.
In preparation for the oral presentation, a power point presentation (PPP) material is required which will highlight the ff: Background of the research proposal, rationale of the study; objectives of the study, brief discussion of the review of literature, and summary of the methodology in terms of study area, respondents and statistical analysis (if applicable).
The tentative list of the topics/titles below will be finalized as soon as the revised draft copies of the research proposals. If you can not submit on the date specified above, then you will not be included in the final oral presentation. In case, the proposed topic/title was NOT reflected correctly reflected below, the final submission will be considered/accepted.
1. Effects of centralized and localized teaching in student's performance in English
(Mari Cris Ranin)
2. Effectiveness of UFO (Using Formulas) in teaching verbal agreement (Leizl Zuela)
3. Effects of teachers to students as second parent at school (Mary Grace Gado)
4. Student Mindset and Perception towards Math anxiety and academic performance (Ric Marco Dalisay)
5. Common errors in subject-verb agreement rules in composition writing (Jofel Vestido)
6. Effect of first language in English translation ( Jun Fely Vestido)
7. Pyschosocial effect of bullying in the academic performance of senior high students in Romblon State University (Sania Gabo)
8. Reading intervention effectiveness for struggling readers of junior high school students in San Andres District (Mary Claire Gadon)
Leave a Reply.