PRIOR TO ECQ PERIOD, there was a scheduled submission of 1st Draft of Chapter 2: Review of Literature, inclusion of 2 hard copies of journal articles. Some of the students complied these requirements and it was explained during the class the general impression/comments of this first submission. These comments as specified below and to be incorporated in the 2nd draft submission.
FIRST SUBMISSION PRIOR TO ECQ
1. Follow the guideline: template, lay-out, paging, cover page, APA citation and referencing
2. Chapter 2 has two main parts: (a) Related Literature which constitute the theories, concepts, general background of the literature, and principles in relation to the proposed study; and (b) Related Studies which specifically covers relevant/significant journal articles and need to review the methodology and major findings from those articles.
3. Provide sub-headings that focus on key topics of the proposed
4. Inclusion of one (1) thesis' abstract relevant to the study.
5. Additional inclusion of list of references ( at least 5).
If you have done the first submission and received the comments, then the next stage is stated below, otherwise, you need to comply first the 1st submission and wait for the comments before you proceed with second submission, but you can start Chapter 1: Introduction while waiting, or submission of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 is also recommended.
SECOND SUBMISSION: FINAL REQUIREMENT
1. Revision of the first draft of Chapter 2 based on the comments above. Inclusion of theoretical and conceptual frameworks, and definition of terms are OPTIONAL
2. 1st Draft of Chapter 1: Introduction with background/rationale, objectives/research questions, and limitations
3. Follow the proper research proposal report format and template.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION VIA EMAIL: 1st draft submission of Chapter 2 - on or before 09 May 2020 (Saturday); 2nd draft submission of Chapter 2 and 1st draft of Chapter 1: Introduction - 15 May 2020 (Friday). Non-submission of the proposals and previous assignments will receive INCOMPLETE GRADES.